I'm Dorothy, and I'm 13 years old. I tried to write something about me but I gave up too dang easily. I am, however, everything you want me to be. I don't have a problem telling you what I feel straight out. I have a really hard time trusting people, but I give everyone a chance. I'm a wound open to infection. I have a reason for almost everything I do. I'm not perfect. I have trust issues. I'm always tired, I'm way too paranoid, I get sick alot, I'm a bit vain, I trip over things, cry too easily and swear too much. I love people that can make me smile or laugh. I'm lazy and unexited. I have dreams. My life is one big chaotic mess. I have no direction, and I'm constantly making mistakes. People get confused by the way I function.
- LILY: Barney, why are you doing this?
- MARSHALL: Wait a minute. Could it be that Barney Stinson actually wants us to have kids?
- BARNEY: Who is this Barney? Take American chill pill.
- LILY: Well, let me tell you about him. He talks a big game about how no one should ever have kids before they’re at least 45.
- BARNEY: I would be interested in reading some of his opinions in blog form.
- LILY: But I think I know what happened. Yesterday, Barney thought he had to say goodbye to someone he truly loves. And it got him thinking, maybe it wouldn’t be the worst thing if a baby joined our little group.
- BARNEY: Babies…can be cute.
- LILY: And someday, he’s gonna make the best uncle in the world. ‘Cause this Barney, he’s family to us.